At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
At our Düsseldorf site, we print hundreds of thousands of access cards for our German customers each year, furthermore, we package and ship these, as well as card-printing hardware directly to our clients. We are looking for dedicated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a working student [Werkstudent] (15-20 hours per week) who wants to get hands-on experience in the area of secure identities, warehouse management and card printing. You’ll get training and support from day one.
If you have a technical affinity, value precision, have a high sense of customer-satisfaction delivery and are eager to learn, we want you on board!
What We Offer You:
- An opportunity to work in a structured and organized environment.
- Room for growth and development.
- A chance to contribute to our innovative solutions.
- The opportunity to learn more about physical and digital access technologies.
- Working in an international environment, in both English and German.
Warehouse Support (70%):
Goods receipt and inventory management.Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment.Assist in handling and organizing incoming and outgoing shipments, including packaging.Work collaboratively with the warehouse team to ensure efficient operations.
Card Printing Support (30%):
- Support card printing services, ensuring accurate and timely card production.
- Assist in quality control and verification of printed cards.
- Collaborate with the card printing team to meet production targets.
- Technical affinity and interest in the field.
- Strong attention to detail; a commitment to precision.
- Structured and organized work style.
- A conscientious approach to maintaining order in the workplace.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) at a recognised university in a full-time course in Germany
- Comfortable commuting to our office in Düsseldorf 2-3 times per week.
- Ideally pursuing a technical course of study or qualification, or can show examples of technical affinity.
- Previous experience in a warehouse or technical environment is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English and proficiency in German are required.
Join Our Team:
We offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity with the potential for growth and advancement. You will work independently in an interesting global environment, with the chance to obtain insight into the broad spectrum of security engineering and develop in various directions.
If you are excited about warehouse management, card printing services, and want to be part of our team, we invite you to apply for this position. Please specify whether you are interested in the working student or intern role in your application.
Nexus is an equal-opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating the way we secure the world.