At Nexus, part of IN Groupe, we secure society in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
We are looking for a Financial Assistant/Junior Accountant to our headquarters in Stockholm.
We offer you a chance to work in a tech environment, with dedicated and knowledgeable colleagues. You will join a cooperative finance team that values teamwork and support, fostering a collaborative work environment. You'll collaborate closely with colleagues from various departments and regions, including sales, customer service, and professional services.
What you’ll do at Nexus
As a Financial Assistant/Junior Accountant you will be you will be adding value within several responsibility areas, such as accounts payable as well as accounting and controlling activities. You will also be a part of financial evaluation processes as well as participating in monthly reporting activities, while maintaining communication with our tax advisor and banks. The position offers very good opportunities to grow within the international Nexus Group and to perform global finance tasks.
One of your main responsibilities will be the accounts payables (leverantörsreskontran). This includes the day to day, like register invoices from our vendors, ensure correct booking, performing payment statements and more. But we also want you to take the broader perspective and look how we can improve precision in accounting and reporting, being more efficient and to ensure a close collaboration with the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Process daily requests for the finance department (internal and external), such as account confirmations and invoices
- Perform accounting activities including bank transfers and checking account statements.
- Monitor accounts payables and collaborate with the internal stakeholders.
- Provide support for payment transactions.
- Assist with year-end closing procedures.
- Participate in monthly reporting activities.
At Nexus, we value personal traits as much as hard skills and experience. To excel in this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Is inherently service and solution-oriented, taking pride in problem-solving, error rectification, and driving continuous improvement.
- Having an agile mindset
- Possesses strong tech-savviness and a deep understanding of financial tools and systems, enabling optimization when needed.
- Demonstrates proactiveness by consistently taking initiative and seeking opportunities to contribute to the team and the organization.
- Exhibits excellent organizational skills, effectively managing tasks to deliver outstanding results.
- Is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively, building strong relationships with colleagues and relevant stakeholders.
We anticipate that you have:
- At least a few years of relevant working experience within finance, with a focus on accounts payables and accounting.
- A minimum of a KY/YH education within accounting and finance.
- A solid understanding of Swedish accounting practices.
- Proficiency in English (knowledge of Swedish is a significant advantage).
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications?
At Nexus, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we are looking for, please consider applying.
If you have a CV, please upload it in English. Alternatively, a comprehensive LinkedIn profile would also be helpful in initiating the conversation.
Nexus is an equal-opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating the way we secure the world.