At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Our Engineering team is looking for some motivated working students and / or interns (m/f/d) for our software development. You can also apply if you want to write a thesis in cooperation with Nexus.
What we offer you
- Software development with focus on security engineering
- Nexus aims to be ahead of the curve: we develop our applications in the most secure way
- Hacking culture: we’re trying to hack our own applications to make it more secure
- Support us in analyzing new tech: quantum computing, state of the art cryptographic algorithms and workflows
What you’ll do at Nexus
Be part of our innovation process to test new technologies and make them applicable in our everyday software engineering. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Working student (m/f/d)
- Analyze, plan and implement requirements of our software
- Be part of testing and automation on how we build and deliver our software
- Support our engineers in developing algorithms and features for our highly flexible application stack
- Analyze and test trends and technologies
- Create requirements and tasks to build a prototype and proof of concept
- Implement and test together with our teams (architecture, security, UX)
Some of our Tech Stack: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, Vue, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
- Recent technology trends, automation and computers are your passion
- Trying out new stuff and learning by doing is what you enjoy
- You get things out/done
- Having fun doing software engineering in general (creating and building professional applications)
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in Computer Science or similar course of studies
- You gained first practical experiences in coding and tools
- Medium language skills in English and German are required
We offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity with the potential for growth and advancement. You will work independently in an interesting global environment, with the chance to obtain insight into the broad spectrum of security engineering and develop in various directions.
If you're up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you! When you apply, please indicate what type of work you would like to do with us (internship, working student, thesis).
Nexus is an equal-opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating the way we secure the world.