At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Sascha Glasemann, our Head of Business Architects and Integrators, is looking to strengthen the team with a System Integrator, focusing on workflow implementation. For this position you'd be able to join any of our offices in Berlin, Ettlingen or Paris
What we offer you
- Be part of an international company and team where you learn to collaborate with different countries and cultures.
- Take ownership of different initiatives during our existing journey to transform the company.
- Work with our existing customers.
- You will join a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
What you’ll do at Nexus
The System Integrator is a complex and essential role at Nexus. You will be in close contact with large companies or organizations to lift them to the next level in cyber security. You will be responsible for ensuring the technical integration and delivery so that the client projects run smoothly. You will be in charge of connecting Nexus products and services with external systems and creating technical documentation.
As a System Integrator for Identity solutions, you will implement solutions and configure individually tailored business workflows according to our customer needs, based on BPMN 2.0.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with our clients on our applications to understand and formulate their requirements.
- Using an integrated workflow engine to design custom solutions, without stepping outside our product standards.
- Supporting conceptual activities (PoC’s, Solution Proposals).
- Developing a broad understanding of the surrounding ecosystems to integrate them into our solutions.
- Handling change requests, extensions, and the evolution of our existing long-term customer solutions.
- You have good English command (spoken and written), preferably also a solid knowledge of French or German.
- You aim to communicate and convey information in a clear and understandable way to all stakeholders involved.
- You are not afraid to take ownership and work independently as well as collaborate with colleagues.
- You are open-minded and flexible.
- You like to work in a structured way and understand the need for documentation.
- You have an engineering or IT background and ideally worked with requirement analysis or with designing secure IT systems.
- You are confident in writing technical specifications and are familiar with frameworks like BPMN and ITIL.
- You are used to and enjoy working in a complex and demanding role.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in the field of risk management and working against any of the common security standards.
- Script and programming languages such as groovy or Java.
- PKI, IT Security, Certificate Management.
- CI/CD frameworks and agile methodologies.
- Any workflow engine.
Please upload your CV in English
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications?
At Nexus, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
Transparency, security, and trust are the core of our company; therefore, the final candidate will be subjected to a background check before training.
Nexus is an equal-opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating how we secure the world.