At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Rikard Forselius, our Smart ID Mobile Leader and Product Owner, is looking to strengthen the team with an experienced Application Developer to join our Stockholm office.
What we offer you
- You will join a skilled and dedicated team, working closely with both products and customers. The solutions you build have a profound impact on millions of users each day.
- Stay relevant regarding security topics by joining an innovative identity and security company that secures society by enabling "Zero Trust" identities for people and things, in both the physical and digital world.
- Support more than 200 clients such as Northvolt, Sweco, Danfoss, Airbus, Volkswagen, Siemens, and more.
- We do hybrid remote. We understand the value of flexibility and a work-life balance.
What you’ll do at Nexus
The Smart ID Mobile app enables an online two-factor authentication (2FA) for employees accessing corporate IT systems, and consumers or citizens accessing online services. Typically used by large corporations, like Volkswagen.
As a Mobile Developer, you will play a key role in building the app and its backend.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and improve our apps in an agile environment, which includes daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retros, and from time-to-time pair programming and mob sessions
- Maintain high quality and customer satisfaction.
- You will preferably take the role of the security promoter within the team, and you will be a force when it comes to robustness, security by design, and proper code review.
- Implement quality assurance, and deploy new features through test-driven development.
- Participate in the development of related backend services.
Some of our Tech Stack
Android/iOS app: Java, Swift, Android-Architecture Components, Firebase, XCode, Kotlin
Backend: Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, SQL, MongoDB
Tools: GIT, Jira, Confluence, SonarQube, Microsoft Teams, Azure DevOps
- As a person you are a meticulous problem solver, focusing on details to enable robust and stable solutions. You like to work in a team but have no problem driving your own stories and projects.
- You are adaptable and not afraid of change.
- You work well with other people and relate to them in a responsive and smooth way. You understand the importance of listening, communicating, and resolving issues together in a constructive way.
- You enjoy being innovative, creative, and active in your working set-up.
- You possess mobile app development experience for Android or iOS.
- You are experienced in some of the following technologies: Java, Swift, Android-Architecture Components, Firebase, XCode, and Kotlin.
- You have a working proficiency level in English.
- You understand the importance of "Security by Design". As an Identity management company, security is key to everything we do and security by design should be part of your day-to-day. This means you preferably have some ideas and experience within this field or you are willing to learn.
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications?
At Nexus, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
About your CV and the Process
You will not be asked to do a two-day assignment as a skill assessment, we do real-time tech interviews together with the team and we do not require you to apply with a resume/CV. Who has an updated resume anyway?
Transparency, security, and trust are the core of our company; therefore, the final candidate will be subjected to a background check before training.
Nexus is an equal opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating the way we secure the world.