At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Rikard Forselius, our Client team Leader and Product Owner, is looking to strengthen the team with an experienced C/C#/C++ software developer to join our Stockholm office.
We are a security product company, delivering solutions within Identity management and you would join our team responsible for the Client applications (both for desktop and mobile devices)
What we offer you
- You will join a skilled and dedicated team, working closely with both products and customers. The solutions you build have a profound impact on millions of users each day.
- You will have the opportunity to stay relevant regarding Security topics (we enable Zero Trust).
- We do hybrid remote and for Nexus flexibility and work-life balance are key.
What you’ll do at Nexus
As a Software developer, you will be part of our Client team, delivering secure authentication towards a multitude of platforms (windows, cloud solutions, web applications, and desktop smart card environments).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be of all stages of product development in an agile environment, which includes daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retros, and from time-to-time pair programming and mob sessions
- You will both work with feature development as well as maintain existing code
- The Client team is one of many Engineering teams at Nexus, and you will have a lot of opportunities to collaborate across teams and to get to know such cool concepts as PKI and Identity management
- You will preferably take the role of the security evangelist within the team, and you will be a force when it comes to robustness, security by design, and proper code review
- Part of what we do is based on external frameworks and RFCs, and you will need to ensure that our builds are in line with underlying technical requirements
- Working in multiple environments, our products run in Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Some of our Tools: Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence, GIT, CMake, Selenium.
Platforms and concepts: Windows, Linux, macOS, Cryptography, PKI, REST/HTTP, TLS.
- As a person you are a meticulous problem solver, focusing on details to enable robust and stable solutions. You like to work in a team but have no problem driving your own stories and projects.
- You have considerable experience in application/product development.
- You are a seasoned player, and you know your way around C, C++ and/or C#.
- As mentioned, we also would like you to have an extra security focus, this means you preferably have some ideas and experience within this field.
- Our lunch language is often Swedish, but you will be able to thrive on English only as well.
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications?
At Nexus, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
About your CV and the Process
You will not be asked to do a two-day assignment as a skill assessment, we do real-time tech interviews together with the team and we do not require you to apply with a resume/CV. Who has an updated resume anyway?
Transparency, security, and trust are the core of our company; therefore, the final candidate will be subjected to a background check before training.
Nexus is an equal opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating the way we secure the world.