At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Julien Taupin, our Head of Pre-sales, is looking to strengthen the team with a talented Pre-sales Engineer to join the Technical Account Management (TAM) team in our Berlin office.
What we offer you
- Promote digitalization strategies and enable Zero Trust to ensure successful identity-based security solutions for people, companies, and things.
- Work cross-functionally on different projects with different teams, clients, and stakeholders in an international environment.
- Join a team that provides software and solutions to a wide client portfolio with some of the biggest companies in the world.
What you’ll do at Nexus
The Technical Account Management team is a key element of the Sales team at Nexus. As a Pre-sales engineer, you will support the Sales team to be successful in technology discussions, presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, and gathering information for answers to technical bids.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive large technically complex deals.
- Support the sales team in technical discussions and presentations.
- Build and conduct Proof of Concepts and Product Demonstration (Demos).
- Writing technical bids and answers to tenders.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of technology and trends.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, and delivery teams to provide customer feedback and help improve Nexus solutions.
Some of our relevant technology: PKI, CMS, MFA, Cloud services, Docker, Identity Federation, Mifare DESfire, JIRA, Microsoft Office, Salesforce
- You enjoy assessing and initiating projects and changes independently by using your judgment to make decisions.
- You are self-motivated and like to do or achieve goals with enthusiasm.
- You have it easy to adapt to changing circumstances. You can quickly change your approach and attitude to find the best solutions.
- You work well with other people and relate to them in a responsive and smooth way. You understand the importance of listening, communicating, and resolving conflicts in a constructive way.
- You are business driven. You understand when to ask the right questions, take action at the right time, and lay out the right forms of answers.
- You possess a relevant and considerable background in Tech, SaaS, or IT Security.
- You previously worked in Pre-sales, Technical Consultancy, or a similar field.
- You have an educational background within Tech or relevant experience.
- You have a working proficiency level in German and English.
- You have previous experience in PKI, CMS, RFID, or HSM.
Please upload your CV in English.
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications?
At Nexus, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
Nexus is an equal-opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating the way we secure the world.