At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Volker Kunz, our Vice President of Sales, is looking to strengthen the team with an experienced Sales Director, to take on the very honorary task of leading our Sales Team in the Nordic region.
What we offer you
- Support more than 200 clients such as Northvolt, Sweco, Danfoss, Airbus, Volkswagen, Siemens, and more.
- Promote digitalization strategies and enable Zero Trust to ensure successful identity-based security solutions.
- Expand our organization's European Footprint by leading and innovating in Identity Management across our network.
What you’ll do at Nexus
As our Sales Director, you will build, lead, guide, and monitor our Nordic Sales team. You will drive our Sales strategy to achieve or overachieve the targeted growth according to budget while supporting cross-team and cross-regional targets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with clients while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Cooperate and align with key internal and external collaborators.
- Analyze data, build reports, monitor KPIs and make strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Ensure proper and predictable Forecasting on a regular basis.
- Lead the Sales staff development by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and ensuring training and development of sales.
- You know how to plan, organize, and prioritize work effectively. You ensure that hand-offs are correct and take pride in accuracy and precision.
- You work well with other people and relate to them in a responsive and smooth way. You understand the importance of listening, communicating, and resolving conflicts in a constructive way.
- You are business driven and own a positive growth mindset.
- You take responsibility for your work and independently structure the approach and drive processes and projects with minimal guidance, but you also know how to lead, motivate, and empower others with the capacity necessary to effectively achieve common goals.
- You embrace your strong networking and building relationships skills.
- You are able to handle difficult or unexpected situations in the workplace as well as complex business challenges.
- You possess a significant background in Tech, SaaS, or IT.
- You are experienced in people management within Sales.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have a working proficiency level in English and Swedish or any other Nordic language.
Please upload your CV in English or Swedish.
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications?
At Nexus, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
Transparency, security, and trust are the core of our company; therefore, the final candidate will be subjected to a background check before training.
Nexus is an equal-opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating how we secure the world.