At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Klara Thureson, our Head of Human Resources is looking to strengthen the team with a talented Human Resources Business Partner to join our Ettlingen office.
What we offer you
- Be part of an international company and team where you learn to collaborate with different countries and cultures.
- Take ownership of different initiatives during our existing journey to transform the company.
- Become an active and impactful driver on the HR agenda.
- Join a close-knitted team, working across borders and cross-organization. We want to transform into a more Agile HR organization and you will be an important cornerstone in this journey.
What you will do at Nexus
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will ensure that the HR agenda is carried out in the organization. You will also develop and coach the organization on a path that reflects the business strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with our Engineering managers to build the organization's strategy, its roles, and processes in an Agile environment.
- Being the go-to partner for HR-related matters concerning the Engineering department and other teams.
- Develop and implement HR policies and solutions hand in hand with our leaders and engineering managers.
- Drive conjointly with the rest of the HR team initiatives and projects concerning the whole organization; such as career path and development, coaching strategies, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement, and culture impact, among others.
- We believe you are business oriented.
- You enjoy driving and taking the initiative.
- You like to cooperate and work with different stakeholders.
- You are confident and conscious about yourself, your limitations, the impact of your decisions, and your relationship with others.
- Education within HR or equivalent.
- Several years of working experience within business-driven HR.
- Experience working within a tech-oriented organization and good knowledge of best HR practices in software development & engineering.
- Experience as a business-oriented HRBP in the German market.
- Fluent in German and comfortable in English.
Please upload your CV in English
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications?
At Nexus, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
Nexus is an equal-opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating the way we secure the world.