At Nexus, part of French IN Groupe, we secure the new society that emerges in the ever-expanding world of digital transformation. By challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing technology for high-demand global clients. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are changing how we perceive trusted identities. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Claes Rosenberg, our GOTeam Leader, is looking to strengthen the team with a talented Java Developer to join our Stockholm office.
What we offer you
- Be part of a high-impact product (real users will use your features, no scrap products or maybes) with short release cycles and products we build from scratch.
- A good team! We are uncomplicated and easy-going people, highly skilled and hard-working.
- Close connection to both customers and production, it is easy to get a sense of the whole circle.
- A modern microservice-based architecture deployed in the cloud.
What you’ll do at Nexus
The product portfolio you will be joining is Nexus Go Cards, an online service that our customers use to order highly secure and customized identity cards (smart cards), key fobs, and accessories. It is a flexible and secure, cloud-based solution where our customers can choose to order directly via our online card management portal or by doing a system integration via API.
- You will collaborate closely with other team members, departments, and customers/partners to take end-to-end responsibility for the entire service, enabling us to deliver great things fast.
- You will work as Agile as possible. We highly appreciate your opinion and ownership of driving constant improvement, and continuous deployment.
- You will work through the whole tech stack, which for us includes everything from UI portals to backend services, databases, and integration to external services, such as ERP systems and laser engravers.
Some of our Tech Stack: Java, Spring boot, Angular, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, GIT, SonarQube, Azure Pipelines, Open ID Connect, SAML
- You are an active team player.
- You enjoy sharing your ideas and inspiring people around you.
- You care and understand the importance of the end-user and their experience.
- You are a creative and knowledgeable problem solver.
- You like to take ownership of tasks and work independently, but you also like to collaborate with your colleagues.
- You have considerable experience contributing to development activities and the implementation of new features for services.
- You have a strong background in Java.
- You also have a good knowledge and understanding of microservices and working with cloud platforms and related technologies, such as Docker, Azure, and Kubernetes.
- You have a good level of Swedish. We follow a framework (ID06) where all documentation is written in Swedish.
- You understand the importance of "Security by Design". As an Identity management company, security is key to everything we do and security by design should be part of your day-to-day.
Not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications?
At Nexus, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
About your CV and the Process
You will not be asked to do a two-day assignment as a skill assessment, we do real-time tech interviews together with the team and we do not require you to apply with a resume/CV. Who has an updated resume anyway?
Transparency, security, and trust are the core of our company; therefore, the final candidate will be subjected to a background check before training.
Nexus is an equal-opportunity employer. We truly believe in being ONE Nexus. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our technology is for everyone, and so is our workplace. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and be forward-thinking! It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep innovating how we secure the world.