In the ever-expanding world of digital transformation, we secure the new society that emerges. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are transforming how we perceive trusted identities. We provide cutting edge technology to high demanding global customers. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Nexus Group, a subsidiary of French IN Groupe, is a global IT security company specialized in providing trusted identities for people and things.
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager (Vertriebsassistenz /Auftragsbearbeitung m/f/d) for our team in Ettlingen near Karlsruhe.
What will you be doing at Nexus?
We offer you a very interesting and varied position in our friendly Customer Service team, where you will get the chance to develop or to start your career with the perspective to grow into an even broader role in a few years.
You will work independently with a lot of different contact persons and teams in a global surrounding. You will have the chance to obtain an insight in the wide spectrum of customer service responsibilities – and can develop into various directions.
Your role in bullets
- You are a competent contact person for our customers and partners, you support our sales and consulting team regarding order entry and processing as well as invoicing. You actively drive the the cooperation
- You support our sales team with quotations and tenders as well as with various evaluations and analyses
- You support the consulting colleagues in processing of service orders
- You create Nexus licenses for our SmartID and SDK products and support Inside Sales with the prolongation of our customers' maintenance contracts. Besides, you are available and act as a contact person for our customers in case of queries regarding these products
- You are responsible for creating trial software requests and preparing NDAs
- You work on the optimisation of our ERP system as well as our Power BI system
- You support the finance department in our accounts receivable management
Who are you
As a person, you have quick grasp and a good technical understanding. You like to work in a team, also internationally and bring along very good communication skills and a sense of responsibility and commitment. Your working style is independent, self-reliant and structured. In addition, you bring the following with you:
- You have a successfully completed commercial vocational training, e.g. industrial clerk (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification
- You have professional experience in the field of sales assistance, ideally in a software company.
- You are proficient in Office 365 (especially Excel), and you have already worked with an ERP system. If you already know Microsoft Dynamics and a CRM system, this is a plus.
- You have both, very good German language skills (this is a must!) and good English communication skills.
Life at Nexus
We always work as a team where you could feel safe, dare to try new ways, find solutions for different challenges, and develop the organization together. We also realize the value of having fun on the way there! You will have the chance to develop your role and to develop in our global company. We offer you an open communication style, flat hierarchies with regular feedback, team meetings company events. You will have flexible working hours and the possibility for home office, equipped with a laptop and company mobile phone.
Please send us your cv in English so that each member of our great team has the chance to go through it. We also ask you to add your starting date, certificates and your salary expectations. Thanks in advance!