In the ever-expanding world of digital transformation, we secure the new society that emerges. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are transforming how we perceive trusted identities. We provide cutting-edge technology to high demanding global clients. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Nexus Group, part of IN Groupe, is an IT security company specialized in providing trusted identities for people and things.
Sascha Glasemann, our Head of Business Architects and Integrators, is looking to strengthen the team with a System Integrator, focusing on workflow implementation, to join us in one of our offices.
What will you be doing at Nexus?
As a System Integrator for Identity solutions, you will be transferring a solution design into robust business workflows. You will be in close contact with large companies and support them to build up and configure individually tailored business workflows, fitting the specific needs of our customers, based on BPMN 2.0. Even though much focus is on new deliveries, you will be also handling change requests, extensions, and the evolution of our existing long-term customer solutions.
You will join a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues with the opportunity to work in a multinational and multicultural context.
Based on experience and skills this role can and shall be developed to support conceptual activities and lead to other interesting roles within Nexus, such as Solution Architect or Technical Project Lead.
Who are you?
The System Integrator is a complex and demanding hands-on role at Nexus. Therefore, a technical background, analytical thinking, and a passion to solve obstacles is key.
Requirements and demands evolve constantly within the security and cybersecurity industry that require the hunger to learn new technologies, methods as well as the commitment to develop.
Since no one was born as system integrator and dealing with workflows it might be helpful to know that our current team members come from different backgrounds: programming, IT, requirements engineering or data and business analysts.
To be successful in this role you meet the following requirements:
- Understanding in transforming business requirements into BPMN processes. To have worked with any workflow engine is more than a plus.
- Good knowledge in designing secure IT systems.
- Knowledge of script and programming languages such as groovy or Java is beneficial.
- SQL/PLSQL experience is always helpful.
- If you have experience with PKI, IT Security, Certificate Management, that’s great.
- To have worked with CI/CD frameworks and agile methodologies is helpful since we do.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of risk management and working against any of the common security standards is a big plus
- Good English command (spoken and written), preferably good knowledge of one or more local languages
- Timely communication of relevant information and providing constructive feedback to colleagues
- Communicate and convey information in a clear and understandable way to all stakeholders involved
- You are open minded, collaborative, and flexible
- Structured way of working including documentation
Sounds like an interesting next step? Then we are more than happy to receive your application. Unsure or open questions? Then do not hesitate to ping Sascha in LinkedIn or Xing directly. He gladly explains this position a bit more in detail.