Nexus is transforming the way enterprises manage identities. Our vision is to secure the society by enabling trusted identities. We achieve this by empowering governments and global enterprises with our Smart ID platform to issue and manage identities for millions of citizens, employees, and smart devices around the world.
Nexus, a part of the French IN Groupe, is a European leader and innovative identity management company. With 300 employees, some would consider us a smaller company, but we have the privilege to protect identities for world-class customers.
To further this vision, Tejas Lagad our Director of Sales Asia, is looking for an energetic candidate to join his team as an Inside Sales & Marketing Manager.
What will you be doing at Nexus
As an Inside Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be Nexus’ ambassador in the region and play a crucial role in communicating the Nexus brand positively, honestly, and professionally.
You will own and drive the complete inside sales and regional marketing initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams to achieve the planned revenue and growth targets.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Research accounts and identify key players to generate interest, drive brand recognition, and familiarity
- Engage prospects through phone, email, or other channels to present Nexus solutions and generate qualified leads
- Leverage inbound and outbound account-based marketing, events, and digital marketing channels to create and nurture leads
- Develop and execute regional marketing strategies aligned to business priorities
- Create marketing collateral and content such as blogs, case studies, press releases
- Collaborate with global sales and marketing teams to localize successful global strategies and campaigns
We are looking for a self-driven and tenacious colleague who can undertake day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision. Apart from these attributes, you have the ability to think critically and scale quickly with a sales mindset. You also know how inside sales and marketing work for B2B companies. Knowledge of identity-related concepts such as authentication, multi-factor authentication, and public key infrastructure would be added plus point.
You have at least 6+ years of experience from a similar role, preferably in a software security company. We believe you have a Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field. A master's degree would be a plus as would knowledge of marketing automation and CRM. As we are a global company, you are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Life at Nexus
At Nexus, we do things together as a team, collaboration is key. We never assume and do our best to be open minded, to listen, to understand. We value initiatives to get things out and take ownership. “Own it!” is always in our mindset. We always seek constant improvement. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process.
Apart from being at the forefront of technological innovation, we offer
- A healthy yet challenging work environment with remote/hybrid working options
- Global exposure, collaboration with international, cross-functional teams
- Growth opportunities for professional and social development
- Avenues to contribute towards creating a secure society
Nexus is an equal opportunity employer. Our technology is for everyone and so is our workplace. You are welcomed at Nexus for who you are. Bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background to thrive, collaborate, and innovate!