Nexus is transforming the way we use trusted identities, manage certificates, and protect information. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are used by millions of employees, as well as by smart devices around the world. We provide cutting edge technology to high demanding global clients. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Nexus Group, a subsidiary of French IN Groupe, is a global PKI and e-ID/ IT security company specialized in digital Identity management solutions with headquarter in Stockholm. With 300 employees, some would consider us a smaller company, but we have the privilege to protect workforce and IoT solutions for world class customers. This is something we are proud of, and our clients have chosen us because of who we are and for the technical solution we provide. Here we do things together as a team and, no matter where at Nexus you work, we expect you to be a team player.
We are now looking to strengthen our team with another System Integrator. You will join a global team, based either at our offices in Berlin, Ettlingen (near Karlsruhe), Stockholm or Paris.
What will you be doing at Nexus?
As a System Integrator for Identity solutions, you will implement and design solutions according to our customer needs:
• You will consult with our clients along our applications to understand and formulate their requirements
• You will take the technical ownership of projects to ensure the timely delivery according to a predefined scope
• You will use an integrated workflow engine to design custom solutions, without stepping outside our product standards
• You have a broad understanding of the surrounding ecosystems to integrate them into our solutions
• You will be supporting conceptual activities (PoC’s, Solution Proposals)
Who are you?
The System Integrator is a complex and important role at Nexus. You will be in close contact with large companies or organizations to lift them to the next level in cyber-security. Therefore, you have an engineering or IT background and ideally worked with requirement analysis, are firm in writing technical specifications and are familiar with frameworks like BPMN and ITIL.
If you have experience with PKI, IT Security, Certificate Management, that’s great. Mostly because then you should already have an idea how cool the concepts are. If not, we will show you!
You are open minded, collaborative, and flexible and like to work with international teams.
Therefore, you are fluent in English and have a C grade in either German, French or Swedish.