Nexus Group is an innovative identity and security company. We secure society by enabling trusted identities for people and things, in both the physical and digital world.
What will you be doing at Nexus?
You will be part of a development team working with a Product Owner and expert developers that fully embrace Agile and Continuous Delivery. The team work is essential and the main key to our successful application. Working as a team means close collaboration, possibility to work on multiple parts of the development flow and end-to-end responsibility for the entire product. Agile methods, quality-first development and continuous integration is part of the team DNA.
Nexus Smart ID digital access is available to customer as product for on premise installation and as a service (SaaS). This sets a huge responsibility to deliver to the customer reliable and high-quality product. New and improved functionality gets deployed with every release.
Technologies we uses
Java, Spring, Gradle, REST, Angular, Selenium, Testng, RestAssured, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice, Azure Cloud & Azure DevOps are the buzzwords for this role.
Your contribution will include
- Work with various technologies and frameworks, such as Java, JPA/Hibernate, Microservices, REST, Docker, Kubernetes and Azure.
- Engage with automation, innovation and open-source.
- Working with cross functional teams to deliver a world-class product with high quality.
- Ensure quality standards and principles are used throughout the development lifecycle.
- Contribute to the design of the overall security architecture and process flows.
- Analyze complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
Who are you?
We are looking fore someone with several years of post-graduation work experience within the field of software product development. And speaking of graduation, at this point we are mainly looking for you how have a degree in Engineering.
If you also have experience in security(e.g. PKI, SAML), microservices or/and cloud technologies, that’s great, else we at least expect a strong interest and willingness to learn! Please remember to include this information in your pitch.
There is a lot of skilled developers out there, but to be a perfect match for us at Nexus your personality is just as important as your Java wizardry. You are analytical and enjoy a creative environment where you take on advanced problem solving. You enjoy working in a small team and you firmly believe that cooperation and team work is the way to succeed. You are good at managing yourself, to see what needs to be done and to make sure it happens. You are self-motivated, and the phrase “this is not my job” feels unfamiliar to you.
We believe that you have:
- Academic education in engineering, specializing in Computers or equivalent.
- Expertise in Java.
- Experience with Spring Boot, JPA, JCE and/or Hibernate.
- Advanced knowledge of DevOps and Cloud Native Development.
- Experience in TDD with knowledge in authoring tests with Selenium.
- Experience in delivering high performance and volume critical applications/systems.
- Good understanding of networks and protocols.
- Experience with Gradle, JIRA, Confluence and Azure DevOps will be valued.
- Ability to learn new technologies and work with them efficiently.
- 3 to 8 years of product development experience.